What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our App?
When registering for our App, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, address information, birthday, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register for our service on the Sabranet website or on the App, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our App, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the App, or use certain other App features in the following ways:
- To bill you for our monthly service.
- To provide you with promotional discounts.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our App in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other App feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with survey respondents after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To promote our services and offers.
How do we protect your information?
Our App is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our App as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user make submissions, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about App traffic and App interactions in order to offer better App experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. You will still be able to use the App; however, if your cookies are disabled it makes your App experience less efficient and certain features may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include App hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our App, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our App policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our App. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our App and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements are summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Google’s Advertising Principles can be found at the following url: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Facebook pixel
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our App.
You can set your own preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following policies:
- Users can download our App anonymously.
- Users can review and/or change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into their account.
How does our App handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our App allow third-party behavioral tracking?
By using the Services, you consent to receive from the Company all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Services (collectively, “Contract Notices”) electronically. The Company may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Application. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Services, however such withdrawal will not apply to Contract Notices relating to using the Service or the Application prior to the date of withdrawal.
Yes, we use Google Analytics. What does Google Analytics record? Google Analytics tracks which website you came from to get to our App; how long you stay on the App; what kind of device you are using; and more. What do we do with your data? The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site and App and what content they’re viewing. This allows us to make better decisions about our Service’s design and content. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors our Service receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?
You may opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 14 years old.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can can do so from the “Unsubscribe” link in the email you got. We will remove you from ALL correspondence within 3 business days.